- Xây dựng, phát triển, vận hành, đảm bảo an toàn và bảo mật hệ thống thông tin của công ty.
- Xây dựng và vận hành các hệ thống kết nối với Core hệ thống thông tin của Công ty: Radius, callcenter, quản lý thiết bị, hệ thống thanh toán, hệ thống SMS và các hệ thống khác.
- Nghiên cứu và tích hợp các hệ thống bên ngoài vào Core hệ thống thông tin của Công ty, phối hợp với các đơn vị khác nghiên cứu ứng dụng công nghệ trong việc tích hợp hệ thống và triển khai các dịch vụ gia tăng trên nền internet của Công ty.
Vị trí tuyển dụng
Data Scientist - Big Data
29B-31B-33B, Đường Tân Thuận, Khu chế xuất Tân Thuận, Phường Tân Thuận Đông, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Số lượng cần tuyển: 02
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian
Mức lương: 16,000,000VNĐ - 24,000,000VNĐ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30-06-2018
Đơn vị quản lý: Trung Tâm Hệ Thống Thông Tin
- Analysis, design, development, test, troubleshooting, and documentation of complex data systems that may involve one or more of the following: predictive models, feature extraction, data-driven analysis, application of machine learning algorithms, decision making, and related utilities
- Completing written documentation and reports of results in the form of business reports, internal technology white papers, and statistical system documentation
- Independent resolution of problems or coordinating score model design architecture, as well as designing solution approaches to complex applied problems
- Devising new approaches to solve difficult statistical modeling problems. This includes new model concepts and designs, such as different targets and objective functions, and new or different uses of data sources
- Critical reviews of data experiments to ensure accuracy, completeness, and feasibility
- Identifying and deploying new algorithms or combinations of algorithms in creative ways to achieve performance improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor/Master/PhD’s degree in a relevant technical discipline (Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or similar field)
- Experienced with mainstream programming languages such as Java, Python, and Scala
- Strong mathematical and statistics skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) including the ability to communicate complex technical or statistical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Prior experience using machine learning to build predictive models that solve real-world problems
- Experience using cloud or distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search…
- Demonstrated ability to apply modern data exploration and visualization techniques to deliver actionable insights
- Experience in collaborative projects using software development best practices such as version control and testing
- Experience with statistical and scientific computing
- Experience with Unix/Linux system archite
- Offer around $700 - $1200 & 15-17 months' wage/year
- You’ll love working in our dynamic environment with >14.000 young & active employees,
- Honor & Award for the best employees who have great contribution to the company’s success, especially the awards night for 50 best employees each year will be held overseas
- Unique culture with many exciting activities: rookie training, 72 hours experience, team building, status quo, village festival ...
- Attractive sports activities: football, badminton, swimming, table tennis, billiards ...
- Being trained by professionals, having many promoting opportunities to become managers in the leading technology groups in Vietnam, with more than 30,000 people and a professional environment.
- Obtaining full legal insurance coverage for yourself and your family with FPT-Care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://fptjobs.com
- P: 028.7300.2222 – ext: 8496
The Data Scientist is part of a team that develops and refines data-driven models that power ID Analytics’ products and services, improves data technology infrastructure, and communicates ongoing research and analysis to stakeholders. The Data Scientist builds statistical algorithms and machine learning models, explores and understands new data sources, and regularly works with out-of-memory data sets. This position requires working knowledge of business needs and the ability to work independently to design solution paths that achieve the needs of the customer. Depending on the assignment, frequent client interaction may be required to complete deliverables.
SALARY & BENEFIT
|Thông tin liên hệ||Nguyễn Thành Chung|
|Điện thoại cố định||028.7300.2222 - ext 8496|
|Điện thoại di dộng|